I’m Tracy, also known as T.K., also known as TK 2.0 or 2point0. I’m an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) and multipotentialite ambivert!
I have my B.A. in Speech Communication from SFSU, and an M.A. in Special Education. I worked as an itinerant Orientation and Mobility Instructor (teaching travel and living skills to the blind and visually impaired community) for a few years, but I chose to leave this job, as I was regularly tired and not well. Little did I know at the time that it was related to what I believe was my unaddressed intuitive sensitivities and undiagnosed symptoms of breast cancer. Things are changing in a more positive way the more I realize and utilitze my talents and abilities!
- Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- ABKA Level 1 Certified Pet Care technician
- Graduate of The Marin Humane Society’s Canine Behavior Academy
- USA Archery Instructor–Level 2
- Healing Heart Reiki–Level 1
Volunteer Work :
- The Women’s School of Healing Arts & Sciences (Sebastopol, CA)—Board Member and Class Planning/Coordination Assistant, trained Women’s Circle Facilitator
- Renaissance Healing and Learning Center (Cotati, CA)
- Teacher’s Assistant for Class 792/760–SFSU Orientation and Mobility Program
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)–Veterinary Division
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)–Student Outings
- Connections Equine Therapy (Cottonwood, AZ)
- Undergraduate intern at Shanti Project (San Francisco, CA)–client outings