Yes, I’m a clairsentient and claircognizant Empath, as well as a writer, artist, and musician. I’m also a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) and multipotentialite ambivert with ADD and PTSD. Since re-discovering and truly accepting my Empath abilities, all of my Life’s experiences made sense to me!
I dropped out of college as a young woman, unsure of what to do in Life. I could never ‘commit’ to any one job. I’ve dabbled in a variety of jobs over the years (food service and bar industry, veterinary clinics, New Age stores), searching for my true vocation. Nothing ever felt ‘right’.
I chose to go back to school and complete my B.A. in Speech Communication from SFSU, and in 2010 I also attained my M.A. in Special Education and worked as an Orientation and Mobility Instructor (teaching travel and living skills to the blind and visually impaired community). However, I had to stop doing this job in 2013, as symptoms were starting to manifest in my body is varying ways, and I was becoming sick–little did I know at the time how much of that was related to my being an Empath!
Allowing myself time to heal and figure out my next direction in life, I started my foray into Life Coaching; conceptualizing and introducing a program (called “Beautiful Bodacious Badass!” http://www.bbbadass.com/) specifically geared to help women to move forward and gain confidence in their lives. All too soon, however, I realized that this wasn’t quite the fit for me either, as dealing with the larger public and teaching classes was–on many levels–draining to me (this was, again, before my personal ‘awakening’ and understanding of my Empathic ways).
My specific experiences and skills attained from working with different groups of people and animals–all while utilizing different healing modalities–come together in a skill set that is invaluable in what I can offer my clients and customers through my guidance services (as well as my writings, art and music).
I am also a skilled professional Astrologer. I offer Daily Astrological Horoscope subscriptions that cover specific daily aspects for each Sun Sign (you can read for your Moon sign and Ascendant as well). Please go to http://www.astrologybear.com for more information!
- Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- ABKA Level 1 Certified Pet Care technician
- Graduate of The Marin Humane Society’s Canine Behavior Academy
- USA Archery Instructor–Level 2
- Healing Heart Reiki–Level 1
Volunteer Work :
- The Women’s School of Healing Arts & Sciences (Sebastopol, CA)—Board Member and Class Planning/Coordination Assistant, trained Women’s Circle Facilitator
- Renaissance Healing and Learning Center (Cotati, CA)
- Teacher’s Assistant for Class 792/760–SFSU Orientation and Mobility Program
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)–Veterinary Division
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)–Student Outings
- Connections Equine Therapy (Cottonwood, AZ)
- Undergraduate intern at Shanti Project (San Francisco, CA)–client outings