I’m Tracy, artist name is T.K., mischievous magical muse T.K. 2.0, and welcome to my site!
I recently completed hormone positive breast cancer treatment (lumpectomy, chemo, radiation, and now on tamoxifen) last July 2019, and am grateful to have come out the other side of it. In theory, the nasty stuff has been removed and now I’m in a place of maintenance (my first follow-up mammogram will be in Dec.)!
While the experience was difficult on many levels, I am absolutely the better for having had it! I’ve come out the other side a thankful new and improved version of myself, and my artist name is meant to showcase this.
I’ve been an artist my whole life through passion projects: writing, painting, singing, drumming, stand-up comedy, etc. Seeing as art is all I ever want to do, I’m excited to announce my commitment to living it more than ever as I sculpt my new life in Bisbee, AZ, including building an off-grid homestead with my video-game-music-composer husband Chris.
Please feel free to peruse my website, which is filled with all sorts of art, experiences, and information. I hope you find what you seek:
- Are you a lover of “The Arts”? Looking for information regarding my writing, painting, or other projects? I will be documenting my process of working to get my work ‘out there’ and received! Enjoy the art that’s offered here, and listen to some inspiring music while doing so!
- If you’re interested in intuitive guidance and astrology, you’ll enjoy this section featuring my Intuitive Guidance / Life Navigation Services
- If you’re looking for healing or inspiring words, please look at my RV Empath Instagram.
- Are you interested in travel, off-grid living and/or RV’s? Check out this page about full-time RV’ing with my German music composer husband, in which we detail our wanderings as RV’ers and give insight into RV life. We’re now entering a new phase of building a homestead on an off-grid property, which is quite exciting, and we’re looking forward to documenting a lot of it!
- Are you interested in reading more about transformative topics? Please read my posts covering such topics as meeting my exciting (and, yes) challenging goals while staying inspired and balanced as best I can through it all.